PDF Bates Stamper is a program for processing electronic documents and placing text on the pages of the document.
PDF Bates Stamper is an easy to use stamping utility. It supports all versions of single and multi-page pdf files. PDF Bates Stamper is the fastest, most versatile Bates Stamper for PDF files. Using PDF Bates Stamper, just select folder containing PDF files and PDF Bates Stamper will search and locate every single and multi page PDF files and also the total number of pages. Once retrieved you can add the following stamps to the retrieved images:
- Start Number
- Bottom Right Stamps
- Bottom Left Stamps
- Top Right Stamps
- Top Left Stamps
- Center Stamps
- Offset X
- Offset Y
- First Page Bates Stamp Only
- All Pages Bates Stamp Option
- Font Selection
- Font Size
- Stamp Background Color
- Stamp Text Color
- Repeating with Each File or Start Over
- Ideal for Imaging bureaus where the user wants to stamp pages with bates information. PDF Bates Stamper can do this in few seconds.
- A simple, flexible and powerful interface.
- Shows Total Page Count
- Search by date or file size
- Export to EXCEL tab-delimited format
- Supports Compressed PDF Files
- Fast and Error Free Stamping of PDF Files
- Support multi-page and single page PDF files
PDF Bates Stamper also support pdf files which are compressed with various compression methods. You can also export PDF page count data into Excel for later reference. Ideal for sending a detailed report with invoice.
PDF BATES STAMPER is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-19. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinXP.
PDF BATES STAMPER (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 6.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 227 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.